Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This is especially true for those in Boston riding the MBTA

I've recently been one of the lucky ones who get on at an early stop on the commuter rail.  I also get off a few stops before the end of the line in Boston so I don't have to deal with all the craziness all the way into the city.  At a few of stops though, I'm not sure if it's like this with all the other stops, but especially those at Sharon, Canton, and Rt128, I felt the need to create this image as I'm sure everyone feels this way.


So since the huge amounts of snow has nearly crippled the MBTA, they have been on a limited train schedule.  They've had to reduce the amount of trains they put out and can't put on more cabs, for some reason, resulting in overcrowded trains which then results in not stopping at all the stops to let on more people which then results in very angry commuters.  Hopefully the trains will be back to their normal schedule soon but in the meantime, relax and laugh it off.  You shall pass soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment