Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Funnies for July 24th 2015

I realize it's been a few weeks since there was an episode of the Friday Funnies.  I've had a lot going on.  I've been contemplating retiring from it.  Would you really miss it?  It's hard to find a good amount of images every week.  I don't like to have filler.  Granted, not everyone is as amused by all the pictures as some people are, but I like to try and put in things I think most people will be amused by.  Anyway, here's this week's episode.



Last episode 

































































































Photos from ebaumsworld.com, evilmilk.com, imgur.com, failblog.org



 

2 comments:

  1. The funnies are great. Keep doing them as long as it makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Love em ...even the creepy ones

    ReplyDelete