Thursday, August 7, 2014

Custom Action: Battle Damage Ninja Turtles

The first series of Nicktoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures was surprisingly good when it first came out. It was great to get entirely new and unique sculpts for each Turtle. There was much more detail than the later figures and the articulation was better than the rest of the line. Another big plus is that the figures are relatively inexpensiveness when compared to other toy lines so the prospect of buying duplicates to customize was much more cost effective. 


When it comes to customizing action figures, I don't have much experience, but one thing I do know how to make is "battle damage" figures, so that's just what I did. I made these a while back, but I'm just as happy with them now as I was when I first made them.  I think the only thing I would have done differently is that I would have given Raph and Leo's weapons a more detailed paint job.

I think I might just do a Casey Jones next.
-Brunpuppies

Entertainment Earth

Michelangelo



Donatello



Leonardo




Raphael



Entertainment Earth

0 comments:

Post a Comment