Wednesday, April 30, 2014

R.I.P. Bob Hoskins: Say it isn't so ppppplease





R.I.P. Bob Hoskins
(1942 - 2014)

I, unfortunately, never got to meet Bob Hoskins as I'm just a lowly movie watcher while he on the other hand was a great actor.  He starred in a very large list of films, some of which are, to many, classics to which we will never see a part 2 of now...maybe, because we all know what Hollywood does nowadays.  Some of my personal favorites are:





Unleashed (aka Danny the Dog) - Bart

Hook - Smee


and who can forget him as

Pink Floyd The Wall - Rock and Roll Manager

but of course we will miss him most of all because of these 2 classics...

Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Eddie Valiant



ohhh that trailer just screams 90's, doesn't it?

We will all miss you and hope that you find that you finally find your princess (and for those of you who don't know, that's a Super Mario Bros. reference). - Kevshiro



0 comments:

Post a Comment