Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Support the LEGO JAWS – Orca’s Last Stand set


Please check out the Lego Ideas site and support this set.  It doesn't cost anything, you just have to click on a button.  I would love to see this set be put into production and I'm sure a lot of other people would like to as well.  Some of the profits go to help out Shark Saver.
From the ideas.lego.com site:
In celebration of one of my all time favorite films I bring you this action packed Lego set based on the Steven Spielberg classic 'JAWS'. Recreate some of the most iconic scenes from the movie. For years I have had a deep fear of, and interest in, sharks. I would love a percentage of any profits to go to Shark Savers to conserve this amazing animal.
Since the book & films release understanding the importance of marine conservation has become widely publicized and supported. However, the oceans are still losing vital species and habitats at an alarming rate. We have the power to change this. 

A Sam Quint Lego is a must have for any collector or fan of the movie.
Why aren't there 3 barrels?!
-Brunpuppies

0 comments:

Post a Comment