Thursday, June 26, 2014

Masters of the Universe Lego by Gregos Thomas

This is something that made the rounds on the internet a few months back, but somehow I missed it entirely.  When I came across one of these images yesterday I was completely floored by how completely awesome it is.  The idea of combining to of my favorite toy properties, Lego and Masters of the Universe, nearly made my mind explode. For those of you that haven't seen this before, don't get too excited.  This is not something that is really being made, {BOOO, HISSS} these are custom figures and illustrations made by artist Gregos Thomas. Simply an amazing job. 


I't makes my heart ache that this is not a reality, but at least we have these pictures to enjoy:

(Click on images to enlarge.)




3 comments:

  1. When I first saw this, I wanted so badly for it to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do these characters bring me back! I love the little details, totally would have believed that these were legit Legos,

    ReplyDelete
  3. The attention to detail is amazing! Lots of people do custom minifigs, but to do the package and insert too!? That's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete