Friday, June 20, 2014

Transformers Masterpiece Ultra Magnus and Bumblebee - New Pictures

Generation 1 cartoon accurate Transformers always make me want to collect them more often. The problem is that they usually tend to be the really expensive toys.  A few weeks back we posted pictures of the prototypes for the Masterpiece Ultra Magnus and Bumblebee. Now on Amazon Japan you can see the listings with the official pictures.  (MP-21 Bumblebee and MP-22 Ultra Magnus)  These figures look incredibly cool and very accurate to the old show.  I love when the vehicle modes are in scale to one another and you end up with robots that are very different in size.  It just always bugger me to have a truck, a sports car, and a helicopter that were all the same size.


I'm not sure what the U.S. import price will be for these figures, but based on the Japanese price I would say it would be a minimum of $50 for Bumblebee and $150 for Ultra Magnus. At least you'll get some in-scale humans for that price too.

CLICK HERE to see MP-20 Wheeljack

(Click on images to enlarge.)


1 comment:

  1. These look so awesome! I really like the scales, the paint, the joints. I want them all!

    ReplyDelete