Sunday, June 1, 2014

Old Man Link by Damien Canderle

I few weeks back I did a review of the Figma Link action figure and it reignited my interest in Legend of Zelda.  I recently stumbled across some 3D artwork by Damien Canderle that he made back in 2010 that I just loved.  We are use to seeing Link depicted as a young man or boy, but who would have thought he would look so bad@$$ as an old man.  I would love to see the Good Smile Company take a crack at making a Figma based on this design.  For more of Canderle's work, check out his site Maddamart.com.




4 comments:

  1. Man.....if only Nintendo wasn't run by a bunch of retards. They could really make the Zelda franchise into something unstoppable.

    Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to see that in our lifetime, because the Legend of Zelda hasn't changed it's story since I was kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think a nice story change would be cool. An older, wiser link with all the lessons he's learned would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!..
    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete