Thursday, June 19, 2014

Custom Action: Battle Damage Savage Dragon UPDATED

UDATED: More pictures added.
Back in 2007, Marvel Toys made an action figure of one of my favorite comic characters, The Savage Dragon.  Right away I new I would have to pick up multiples of this figure.  I ended up buying about 4 or 5.  At first I just bought one with a tank top and one shirtless, but once these figures went on clearance I got a few more.  The question was, what was I going to do with all these figures?


That's when I decided to dabble in the art of customizing action figures.  For this custom, I had to make one that represented the Dragon as what he is best known for…taking an asskicking.

Here we have Battle Damage Savage Dragon, fairly simple custom, all he took was some drilling, cutting, melting, and just a bit of red paint.



-Brunpuppies


The opinions expressed by the HiddenLevel Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of HiddenLevel.org or anyone involved in the running of this site. HiddenLevel is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Bloggers of this site.
The HiddenLevel Blog was founded as site for contributors to be able to express their opinions and share news about the interest they enjoy.  The main purpose is to have fun.
Other sites are welcome to use the information found on this sit as long as credit and a link are provided.  For and questions you may have or for further information about the site, please contact hiddenlevel.team@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment