Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sailor Moon's New Transformation Compared to Old

Sailor Moon


Now let me show you with this video how good the first transformation was of Sailor Moon (see video below).  

You can see how she uses the magic of the Silver Crystal and the movements of her body are smooth and natural.  As for the second one, everything goes fine until her arm looks like it is made of elastic, slaps you in the face and then 3D till the end.  

As I mentioned in a previous post the white pins in her hair are from Sailor Moon Super S and her neckless has the same pendant than her ribbon, that is too much for me.  I'm not saying "Oh my god what have you done to her!!"  I just want to show you the differences that are not huge but makes a difference.  I hope they don't make any other added changes as try to keep it close to the anime.

Check the video and let me know what you think! :D

Please Click here if the video doesn't show below


0 comments:

Post a Comment