Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Gambit Movie!?



Report are pouring in all over the web that there will be a new X-Men solo movie starring the fan favorite character Gambit! Apparently he will be introduced in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past sequel, X-Men: Apocalypse, before striking out on his own. While this seems very exciting for all you X-Men fans, I'm not really sure if this is good news or bad news.  The man poised to play the Ragin' Cajun is... well,




Channing Tatum
This probably one of the few pictures of him on the web with a shirt on....
Not really the biggest Tatum fan, I couldn't even get through G.I. Joe. I didn't mind 21 Jump Street, it was kind of funny, but his cameo in This is The End was way funnier.  Well if you're a fan of his and you like Gambit than good for you, but I'm not quite sure I'm a fan of this casting.  Who knows, hopefully I'll be surprised and it'll turn out great.
-DarthSomething

5 comments:

  1. Gambit is my favorite thing to come from Cajun country second only to Popeye's chicken. With Channing Tatum as a possible Gambit, things just got spicier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of him playing Gambit. The dude from Lost would've been a better pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the guy that's so good of an actor that you haven't bothered to learn his name?

      Delete
  3. Exactly, that guy. You know the guy from that show, the thing, the thing!!!

    ReplyDelete