Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Say Wah!? Scooby-Doo in the WWE


I was checking out the toy aisle at K-Mart today when I saw this:


This is not something I knew was happening.  Not that I really should, I don't follow wrestling at all, I just thought it was so completely bizarre.  Who even proposed such a thing?



Here is more information for those of you interested in such a strange pairing:
Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery is the twenty-first film in the direct-to-video series of Scooby-Doo films. It is a co-production between Warner Bros. Animation and WWE Studios. The film features Scooby and the gang solving a mystery at WrestleMania.




2 comments:

  1. Scooby Doo actually showed up on Monday Night Raw a few weeks back, it was epic. I wonder why wrestling isn't taken serious by the masses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. I watched No Holds Barred the other day and wondered why it wasn't able to elevate cinema to a whole new level.

      Delete