Friday, May 30, 2014

Ex Gokin Transformers Optimus Prime and Grimlock by Art Storm

I just spotted these really incredible looking action figures of Optimus Prime and Grimlock over at theFwoosh.com. The figures a actually Ex Gokin die-cast metal alloy models by a company called Art Storm. I really love the look of them. They look exactly as I picture them from the original Transformers cartoon (Generation 1). Yes, these are Transformers that don't transform, but I've always been more of a fan of the robots then what they turn into, although Grimlocks T-Rex modes has always been one of my favorites.

They are both around 6 inches tall. Between the great look of the figures, the abundant articulation, and all the wonderful accessories, these are figures I really really want in my collection. The problem is the price. The Optimus is about $95 amd the Grimlock $125!  Yikes!  I'm not going to be getting these any time soon. Nice to look at though.


Optimus Prime:






Grimlock:














1 comment:

  1. Arrgh!!! Why can't Hasbro make something like this at a third of the price here in the U.S.!?

    ReplyDelete