Friday, May 16, 2014

LEGOLAND Somerville (Boston) Opens in 7 days



I know some of our readers are from all over the world but for those who are in the New England area or for those who are going to visit Boston soon, the new LEGOLAND in Somerville, MA. will be opening next week.

The LEGOLAND Discovery Center is an indoor family attraction good for children ages 3-10, although I'm sure the inner child in us will not care about the age limits.  They are going to have 2 LEGO rides, 4D cinema, a large play area for building whatever your little Lego heart desires.
They're also going to feature a LEGO Builder Academy - where you can learn tips from LEGO Experts, I for one will be listening intently as the best thing I've ever build was a Lego wall.  Since this LEGOLAND is placed in good old iconic Boston, the LEGO Master Builders made some of Boston's iconic buildings, scaled down of course.

Check out more info here and keep a look out for me there, I'll be trying to build a better wall, maybe even a curved one. - Kevshiro

<----If you've ever wondered what I look like, this is it.


Other Lego articles on Hidden Level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment