Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MAFEX Heath Ledger Joker From The Dark Knight Action Figure


Medicom just released some photographs of the upcoming MAFEX The Dark Knight - (Heath Ledger) The Joker action figure. The figure is due out in February 2015 with a price tag of 4,500 Yen (approx. $44 USD).  Joker with stand at a height of 16cm, which is about 6 inches tall. He accessories include extra hands, guns, a bazooka, a switchblade, and playing cards.

As an owner of the Batman action figure from this series, I can verify that these figures can be pretty great. The only issues I have had with my figure is that the arms can pop off easily and the joints are a little looser than I would like. Hopefully the these are issues that is being addressed on the Joker figure. I have no doubt that this will be a nicer figure than the similarly scaled on from Mattel.
-Brunpuppies








0 comments:

Post a Comment