Sunday, May 25, 2014

Custom Action: AC Custom Figures

ACCustomFigures.com is a site that's been on my radar for a few years now.  AC is an amazing action figure customizer that makes wonderfully constructed and cleanly painted figures that fit perfectly into existing toy lines.  He makes Marvel Legend and DC Universe Classics figures that look better than what you'll find on toy shelves.  Luckily for us that don't have his talent, he takes commissions and occasionally sells customs on ebay.


About AC Custom Figures:
Hello true believers, this is AC! I am a huge comic book culture fan, and have been since I was a kid. A large part of my upbringing was centered around the 6 inch representations of the characters that we all came to know and love. However, as many of you will agree, as figures grew and evolved so did my desire to see my favorite characters in their different costumes, as well as some of those characters that never got a figure to begin with.
So I started making my own customs.
I started AC Custom Figures simply as a place to display my work, and then I realized not only how much I enjoyed my work, but others as well. So I figured what better than your own business doing something you love! And AC Custom Figures was born.
I work mostly in the 6″ scale (a few 3.75″), and I do everything from super heroes to movies, TV to video games, and even real people! I love working with Marvel Legends and DC Universe 6″, Neca, Figuarts, DBZ, and Star Wars, but feel free to inquire about anything!
I take commissions year round, so please feel free to contact me with any commissions and I will get back to you ASAP: accustomfigures at hotmail dot com
Here are some samples of AC's action figure customs:











0 comments:

Post a Comment